Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» AGRO CHEMICALS & FERTILIZERS||» Nitrobenzene Emulsifier|
Product Code : 43
To prepare nitrobenzene emulsion 20% v/v for stimulating flowering in plants, we require suitable emulsifier, which gives milky white emulsion with wetting and sticking effect which is thick and viscous, has stable properties and is easily soluble in water.
Is the answer to prepare nitrobenzene emulsion 20% v/v is very easy with ac-2010 emulsifier.
for preparing 200litres nitrobenzene emulsions…
1. Take 40litres of nitrobenzene in open plastic drum with stirrer.
2. Add 8 kg of ac-2010 emulsifier to drum and fill drum with 160litres of water.
3. Stir for 10-15 minutes, you will get milky white, thick stable emulsion.
4. For larger quantity batches you can make emulsion as per above proportion.
1. When you prepare nitrobenzene emulsion with yellow colored nitrobenzene technical the final product is off white to yellow colored emulsion. If you use almost colorless nitrobenzene technical (hoc), then you get milky white emulsion. But with the use of ac-2010 in both cases you get milky white emulsion.
2. Due to better viscosity for final product gives better adherence to leaves.
3. Excellent hard water tolerance.